SAP Business Solutions Analyst (Order to Cash) On contract
7 + years
- 7 + years of ERP related experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting Sales and Order Management business functions.
- 3-5 years of experience as an SAP SD, CC/CI, BRIM/ hybris billing business analyst or consultant is required.
- Experience with SAP CC/CI/CA Modules or other Metering/Usage applications (e.g. Aria, Zuora, etc.) preferred.
- Assist business partners in defining key capabilities/ requirements that will enable their strategy and participate in the review of functional requirements that lead to projects or enhancements.
- Understand capability of applications (SAP and non-SAP) in environment and provide guidelines to business partners on current capabilities vs. offers that require development work.
- Have a good understanding of industry standard Quote to Cash processes.
- Create complex conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions) and dashboards.
- Document design decisions and configuration and development rationale.
- Evaluate, prototype and implement solutions to meet the subscription metering/ usage & billing needs of’s enterprise customers.
- Configure SAP standard solutions within the SD/ CC/ CI/ CA modules.
- Identify and monitor interdependencies between integrated application components and systems.
- Contribute to application design and architecture activities.
- Provides expert level support for operational problem resolution; acts as a catalyst to recommend improvements in system.
- Participate in and/or manage various process improvement projects to increase operational efficiency.
- Be recognized as an expert on one or more applications vendors/products.
- Work within the framework of the project management standards to deliver business needs quickly.
- Work on application assessment and requirements activities for projects and enhancements.
- Collaboratively get work done by working with high performing teams across multiple geographies.
- Responsible for driving adoption of SAP standard delivered solutions.