SAP Test Manager
Job Type :
Job Location :
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Project Manager(s) and/or Solution Manager(s) to understand and document the testing requirements.
- Experience in authoring key deliverables like Test Communication Plan, Test Strategy, Structuring Test Scenarios (scripts and steps), Regression, Performance and UAT documents.
- Create Test scenarios to determine adequate coverage and relate to Requirements Traceability Matrix (User Stories).
- Expert understanding and experience in planning capacity of testing resources based on number of scenarios, project size, complexity and duration.
- Good understanding of Test Environment Setup.
- Highly experienced in leading integration testing in an eco system with large number of non SAP systems (SAP Integrating with legacy applications)
- Ability to come up with Entry and Exit criteria for all phases of testing.
- Deep understanding of advanced defect analysis (defect leakage, RCA etc.).
- Experience in leveraging Automation tools like Tricentis Tosca etc. Be able to guide a team of automation experts in developing scripts.
- Experience in using Jira based Test Management tools like QMetry etc.
- Experience in running an offshore testing team and following up on their assigned tasks.
- A minimum experience of running 4-5 large SAP transformation projects as a Test Lead (End to End).
- Experience in working as a Functional consultant in 1 or 2 projects in the past.
- Should have S4/HANA experience
- Good understanding of integration processes in SAP and their interdependencies.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills to hold regular status meetings with Project team members and business stakeholders.
- Be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist in Pre-Sales meetings to show case ‘best in breed’ test practices.