Delivery / Project Manager
We are a global technology leader offering business consulting and SAP services to customers in the retail, fashion, and consumer products industries.
Since our inception in 2005, Applexus has always put the customer first, developing technology solutions that help them transform their business. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Applexus operates out of centers in North America, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, and India. We are committed to making a positive impact by serving our communities worldwide.
- 15+ years of experience into Analytics and minimum 3 years in Delivery Management
Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 15+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 4 years in the area of Project /Delivery Management.
- Must have strong SAP functional background and should have managed at-least 2 SAP project as a Project /Delivery Manager
- Strong project implementation process experience, ability to document processes and policies
- Plays an interface role between the Account manager and Delivery Centres –that provide the different services to the client
- Must have excellent client management skills.
- Should show the maturity to understand client situations and mentor team to engage with the customer in a manner that increases client experience and satisfaction
- Must have managed a large team in an onshore-offshore model setup.
- PMP / PRINCE 2 certification will be an advantage •
- Must have experience in Transition and managing projects/services end to end using ASAP /Activate methodology.
- Must display financial management skills, a running project within contracted costs and show continuous improvement
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills and must have experience in developing and presenting client/project reports
- Should be a Team Player, Pro-active, and display high leadership qualities
- Should show experience in transforming engagements to deliver over and beyond contracted expectations
- Should show the ability to understand industry and client situations and identify new opportunities
- Must have managed the engagements ensuring Delivery Effectiveness & Excellence
- Must have managed the SLA targets and work with the team to troubleshoot and resolve areas where targets are in danger of being breached
- Must have got experience in Workload planning for Service Management and Projects
- Assist Delivery Head in preparing project plan for the Project(LC)
- Provide inputs on different phases of Project on need basis
- Initiate business process discussions & Business Process Document(BPD) & ensuring Sign Off
- Initiate & finalization of Business Blue print
- Process mapping with BPD and FIT GAP Analysis
- Involvement in requirement gathering ,scope finalization and Effort Estimation
- Preparing Traceability matrix for the requirements
- Lead SAP team including establishing standards on getting requirements from functional team
- Planning on project requirements, design, developments and testing in alignment with Applexus Running Start methodology
- Preparing the functional/technical specs document & ensure sign off
- Formulate Security and Control specifications related to design
- Creating ,Coordinating and supporting User Acceptance Test Plan
- Creating User manual and Training Plan for business users
- Instituting Data Migration Strategy document wherever necessary
- Creating CUT OVER Strategy document and conduct Impact Analysis for developments/projects
- Ensuring timely updation of risk & issues during development phase and Regular updation of Risk- Issues Logs
- Tracking & updation Change Log for all Change Requests
- Ensuring prerequisites are met before production movement and supporting CUT Over activities
- Go-Live & PGLS support
- Manage Critical issues to handle in a quick turnaround time to ensure business continuity by providing technical fixes
- Ensure delivery of project on given project timelines and quality deliverables in all phases of software development cycle
- Customer communications with project team, ABAPers and internal customers.
- Co-ordinate work within a group of Consultant(s)