Organizational Change Management(OCM) Lead
The Organizational Change Management Lead is responsible for leading and implementing change management strategies and plan that drive changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The Change Management Lead will act as a coach for leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change leaders and will provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. This position will support project management teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans. This is a strong hands on leader who builds diverse teams while developing cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders to drive change, innovation, and improve processes throughout the organization. In this role, you will define strategies, develop and deliver.
- Proven leader in Organizational Change Management strategy and execution
- 10+ years leading OCM programs for enterprise-wide technology deployments
- Retail and/or Consumer industries experience is a must
- Experience with change impact assessment, communications strategy development and training strategy development that enables fast and effective user adoption of process and technology changes
- Facilitate workshops to clarify business transformation vision and scope, case for change, and program governance model
- Identify and analyze, develop the management plans, and facilitate on-going engagement for Stakeholders
- Implement the overall Communication strategy and plan to include creating and delivery of internal and external communications, messages and supporting materials
- Conduct Change Impact and Readiness assessments to identify key changes or readiness gaps that will impact the organization; and develop and execute change management activities to support the transition
- Define and manage execution of Training Strategies and Plans (to include training delivery plan and methods, environments, tools, approval cadence, logistics, and scheduling).
- Manage the creation and maintenance of all program-related training materials, Train-the-Trainer approach, training schedule development, training metrics and measurement approach, training environment management
- Previous Consulting Experience
- SAP experience is good to have