SAP Analytics Lead
Job Type :
Job Location :
Remote- anywhere in Canada
- The SAP Analytics Lead will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to design, implement and support new business capabilities into SAP systems and recommend SAP best practices.
- They will lead, hands on, strategic BI projects in the environment with a primary focus on SAP applications including BW and BOBJ and will also including other enablers such as HANA and non-SAP solutions.
- Bring business intelligence and analytics leadership to functional business leaders and internal data consumers as well as technical and functional IT experts, producing value added solutions that drive the objectives of the company.
- Use your advanced level of business acumen to understand business objectives and proactively utilize systems solutions and data to drive solutions to business problems.
- Deliver comprehensive solutions utilizing the most appropriate technology for the problem, with a focus on leveraging existing investments in SAP tools.
- Own the enterprise architecture of reporting and BI.
- SAP BW/4HANA Modelling
- SAP HANA Modelling
- BW on HANA ;Native HANA
- Leading workshops for requirements gathering and leading design sessions
- Technical and architectural leadership in SAP BW and SAP HANA based Datawarehouse solutions
- Experience implementing cloud-based Analytics solutions
- 12+ years of experience in SAP BI and Analytics
- Demonstrated experience in delivering thought leadership and technical leadership in SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA Analytics and SAP DWC/SAC
- Expert in applying data & analytics techniques and best practices, partnering with clients and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, and coach a team of data practitioners, and analytics experts
- Well-versed in all aspects of analytics program management, coordinating across many resource levels (C-level to functional SME), to deliver quality results
- Experience with at least one digital/business transformation project with analytics