SAP CBTA Engineer
Job Type :
Job Location :
5 to 7 years
Duties and responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Automation (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Work closely with other team members and departments
- Design and develop CBTA Automated test scripts.
- Identify track and report software defects.
- Compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Provide timely solutions.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Should be willing to work during onsite hours.
- Experience in CBTA Automation Test Tool for automation testing of SAP S/4 HANA system
- Experience in SAP Testing and Automation Tools for test automation of SAP ECC system with various integrated modules
- Experience in Test Plan Management and Solution Documentation using SAP Solution Manager 7.2 (Focused-Build)
- Experience in executing SAP Testing projects using Solution Manager – Test suite.
- 5+ years of SAP Automation experience.
- 2-3Yrs of experience in CBTA Testing, with knowledge in writing Custom scripts for CBTA using VBS function.
- Experience in Business Process Change Analyzer (BPCA) and TBOM Generation
- Experience in creating Business Process Documentation, Test Plan, Test Package Scope and Effort Analyzer.
- Hands-on experience working in SAP E2E Functional Processes
- Should have experience in Framework enhancement, Script development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and good Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel and Power point) .