SAP Data Archiving
Job Type :
Job Location :
- Leading and participating in SAP data archiving related design workshops, gathering and understanding the business requirements, translating/mapping those requirements to BT business process solutions, aligning and rationalizing disparate requirements, identifying/managing gaps and addressing resultant change impacts.
- Designing, creating, testing & documenting the configuration of SAP Data archiving modules/tools in support global business requirements.
- Experience with various aspects of SAP Data Management including SAP Data Archiving and SAP ILM.
- Implementing archiving policies, including data retention periods and scope of archived data in collaboration with functional business owners for new objects.
- Supporting and providing insights about the nature and implementation of Data Archiving and ILM applications to the implementation teams