SAP Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
The SAP Project Manager is managing digital transformation of our customers by delivering strategic projects within a given business strategy to the desired program results: in-scope, on-budget, on-schedule, and consistent with quality standards. The Project Manager has the business and technical acumen and qualifications to manage SAP Retail or Fashion projects, that will deliver the value from an SAP S/4 implementation.
- At least 5-10 years of project management experience in SAP projects preferably with S/4.
- Strong leadership, teambuilding, coaching, people and stakeholder management skills and competencies that drive results
- Effective communicator with the ability to build trust with both the client and program team.
- Experience in Sales Opportunities and Bid Management
- Previous SAP Functional or Technical experience
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology.
- Project Financial Management
- Strong decision making skills
- Multicultural sensitivity and work in international environment and with global clients
- Hands on experience with SAP Activate Methodology and/or Agile applied to ERP
Expectations and Tasks
Delivery - Oversee the delivery of one or more projects related to successful engagement or program execution. Manage projects end to end across all key PM domains. Own and execute the project plan and be responsible for delivery of its major elements including program’s business objectives, scope and solution within quality criteria, on time and budget. Demonstrate project success in front of Applexus leadership team including customer and partner satisfaction, program finances, resources, intellectual capital etc. Provide active risk, issue, dependency, scope, resource, financial and quality management of all key engagement elements. Must be able to understand and articulate the project scope and objectives and communicate any associated risks and issues to client and Applexus Executives. Sales, Opportunity, and Bid Management - Work with Applexus Sales team to develop proposals or responses to requests for proposals associated with the program in order to win new deals while minimizing the risks. Lead scoping, estimating, resourcing, scheduling activities of the engagement through the opportunity lifecycle jointly with the Applexus Sales team. Identify, document and communicate potential risks of the proposed engagement. Position Applexus RunningStart as the delivery methodology
- Required undergraduate university degree, preferably in business, engineering, information technologies or equivalent training and job experience
- Nice to have is a Master’s degree, preferably in business, engineering, information technologies or MBA is an asset
- Project Management certification and /or other industry and project management certifications is an asset