SAP Testing Consultant
Roles and Responsibilities
The SAP Testing Consultant will play a vital role in ensuring outstanding project delivery and integration. The Testing Consultant reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Responsible for assisting with the test planning and development of all test script development and integration activities. This position can be based anywhere in the US. Travel is required once current conditions allow (M-TH).
- At least 3 years’ experience working in SAP Testing.
- Experience working in some of the following - ALM, Test Cases, Test Schedule, coordination with integrated teams or Test Execution in SAP Testing.
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA implementations is a plus
- Participating in testing of full life-cycle SAP development following Agile methodologies.
- Willing to be hands on and work with business users to ensure testing scenarios are created in accordance with project quality standards.
- Willing to coordinate with offshore testing team and willing to work after hours as needed with offshore team.
- Excellent Written and Communication skills
- Previous Consulting experience is nice to have.