Sr. SAP S4 FICO Solution Architect
Roles and Responsibilities
The SAP FICO Architect will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to design, implement and support new business capabilities into SAP systems and recommend SAP and Accounting best practices. This position can be based anywhere in the US. Travel is required once current conditions allow.
- The candidate will be responsible for configuring and delivering S4 HANA & SAP FICO solution for multiple enhancements in the consulting environment.
- Facilitate design workshops (Blueprint), assessments, planning sessions for projects.
- Create Solution Designs for Small, Medium and Large sized project.
- Write functional specifications for enhancement, reports, etc. when needed.
- Configure SAP Finance and Controlling module as per the requirements from the Business practices.
- Effectively collaborate with onshore or offshore team for delivering solutions.
- Provide support to end users for issue resolution, user acceptance testing, and training.
Support SAP Finance master data administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business, (or related) or the equivalent in work experience.
- At least 8 years of experience in the Information technology profession focused on ERP design and management.
- At least 8 years of SAP FICO related modules with SAP configuration and implementation experience.
- Deep understanding of the integration with other ECC modules (especially MM, PP and SD)
- Experience with SAP CO-PA, Product Costing and Material Ledger
- Experience on transfer pricing and intercompany markup projects.
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve project issues and risks as needed.
- Good analytical problem solving and fact-finding skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, internally within IT and with business users.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Background in Retail industry preferred
- Certification in SAP FICO module is preferred.
- Experience with S4/HANA or Simple Finance