SAP S4 FICO Lead Consultant
Roles and Responsibilities
The SAP FICO Lead will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to design, implement and support new business capabilities into SAP systems and recommend SAP and Accounting best practices. This position can be based anywhere in the US. Travel is required once current conditions allow.
- The candidate will be responsible for configuring and delivering S4 HANA & SAP FICO solution for multiple enhancements in the consulting environment.
- Facilitate design workshops (Blueprint), assessments, planning sessions for projects..
- Solution Architect experience and able to present/speak with C-Level internal and external clients
- Create Solution Designs for Small, Medium and Large sized project
- Write functional specifications for enhancement, reports, etc. when needed.
- Configure SAP Finance and Controlling module as per the requirements from the Business practices.
- Effectively collaborate with onshore or offshore team for delivering solutions.
- Support SAP Finance master data administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business, (or related) or the equivalent in work experience.
- At least 8 years of experience in the Information technology profession focused on ERP design and management.
- At least 6 years of SAP FICO related modules with SAP configuration and implementation experience.
- Deep understanding of the integration with other ECC modules (especially MM, PP and SD)
- Experience with SAP CO-PA, Product Costing and Material Ledger
- Experience on transfer pricing and intercompany markup projects.
- Background in Retail industry preferred
- Certification in SAP FICO module is preferred.
- Experience with S4/HANA or Simple Finance
- Inventory Valuation
- Account Assignments (MM/FI Integration)
- SD Integration
- Must have experience in Condition Technique.
- Profit Center/Cost Center set up for DC and Stores
- Very strong in LIV
- Strong in EDI Invoices and Integration via IDocs in SAP
- Costing with Quantity Structure (in Trading scenarios, which is without a BOM and a Routing)
- Cost Center Accounting
- New G/L