Sr. SAP Trainer
Job Type :
Job Location :
Remote- anywhere in Canada
- Responsible for leading the deployment, development, and maintenance of SAP end user training materials, as well as managing an SAP end user training instance.
- Lead a team of Training Developers.
- Design the training plan to facilitate the delivery of train-the-trainer or direct end user training.
- Develop document standards and development methodologies.
- Design and develop SAP data strategy to support end user exercises and demonstrations in all module areas.
- Responsible for maintaining end user training instances supporting train the trainer and end user training events that include large end-user populations.
- Plan the overall training course schedule, assignment of end users to course offerings, and all required materials.
- 5-8 years’ experience developing and delivering SAP training
- Previous experience with large-scale implementations
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills, able to utilize briefing slides and conduct systems-based, hands-on training
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Structured document creation
- Able to work independently and adjust to changing priorities
- Able to understand requirements and design documentation written for functional solutions
Job Type :