New processes, people and products increase value to clients and accelerate the move to the cloud for this fast-growing global systems integration and software development company.
August 8, 2017, Seattle, WA - Applexus Technologies, a full-service business and technology solutions company based in the Seattle area, announced strategic investments and organizational changes to accelerate their ability to sell, service and support leading products and technologies through the cloud.
The company has launched Applexus Cloud Solutions to help clients benefit from state-of-the-art cloud computing services. The new group will provide safe and stable products and services to help clients use the cloud for a variety of business operations. Applexus Cloud Solutions joins the existing Consulting, Staffing and Applexus Labs groups.
This expansion is accompanied by the hiring of new executive leaders. The new leadership expands on the existing group of IT and industry domain professionals. The company will now offer extended business transformation consulting to clients looking to optimize their processes and develop clear digital growth strategies in the cloud.
“A sustainable digital innovation strategy is essential for companies that want to get ahead of their competition,” said Sam Mathew, founder and CEO of Applexus. “Recent industry innovations with the cloud and software-as-a-service make this achievable for every business. The investments we are making allow us to help our customers accomplish this.”
Strategic investments and improvements in operations, people and products.
To increase operational efficiency and better serve clients, Applexus has formed four operating groups.
- Applexus Consulting, providing world class implementation, development and technology deployment services using the proprietary ‘Adopt’ implementation methodology.
- Applexus Staffing, continuing the tradition of service excellence through short- and long-term staff augmentation with onsite, nearshore and offshore resources at the best cost-to-value in the industry.
- Applexus Cloud Solutions, delivering end-to-end business management solutions in the cloud. Applexus extends SAP S/4HANA® Cloud, the digital core, with pre-configured industry-specific solutions in a software-as-a-service model.
- Applexus Labs, is a boutique consultancy built around ‘Innovation as a Service’ which delivers next generation line-of-business application and takes on projects normally considered too niche, too risky or too specialized for most IT organizations.
To expertly manage these groups and build high-performing teams, Applexus has hired key executives.
- Chris Couch, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, is responsible for launching and growing the new cloud business and client base. Chris has held senior leadership positions at SAP and several Fortune 500 companies. His team is responsible to expand the cloud-centric customer base.
- Dennis Shinaberry, Vice President of Consulting and Delivery, is responsible for professional services across the organization. Dennis brings a wealth of experience at SAP and SAP clients in consumer industries. He is building the service delivery team for ERP, omnichannel commerce and other cloud-based systems.
- Scott Pletcher, Practice Director, Office of Strategy and Innovation, leads Applexus Labs. Scott’s progressive leadership, creative thinking and IT-delivery experience at large corporations help guide clients through the innovation process. His team facilitates breakthrough ideation, proof of concept, rapid prototyping and solution deployment.
The leaders, each with over 20 years’ experience, are building teams to deliver next-generation cloud solutions built around the S/4HANA Cloud platform to new and existing clients.
“This is an exciting time for Applexus,” Sam continued. “We have always been focused on customer satisfaction. When I started Applexus 12 years ago, I was committed to 100% customer success. I am proud that we have been able to maintain this. These strategic investments will help us extend our service excellence to the latest products and technologies in the cloud.”
For more information about Applexus products and services visit www.applexus.com.
Applexus Technologies is a systems integration and software development company that offers end-to-end implementation services, software development, technology deployment and innovation as a service to businesses worldwide. The Applexus team has expertise in ERP, omnichannel commerce, business intelligence, IoT, machine learning and cloud services. While the company has clients across a wide range of industries, we are experts in retail, fashion, consumer products, wholesale distribution, discrete manufacturing and life sciences.
Applexus operates in North America, the United Kingdom, the Middle East and India.
33507 9th Avenue South
Federal Way, WA-98003
For press and media inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org