SAP Data Migration Practice Lead Consultant
- The SAP Data Migration Practice Lead Consultant will play a vital role in ensuring outstanding project delivery. The SAP Data Migration Practice Lead Consultant reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Their main responsibility is to execute and follow up the execution of the different migration programs used in SAP and provide reports summarizing their outcome
- Main responsibilities
- Execution and follow up of LSMWs and other migration programs.
- Initial analysis of errors raised during uploads
- Preparation of reports summarizing the uploads results and errors
- Experience with SAP LSMW, IDOCs management and error diagnosis
- Basics of SAP ABAP programming (ability to read code and debug)
- Experience with MS Office Excel (use of vlookups, pivots tables, etc...)
- Experience with ABAP programming in order to include logic/validations in LSMWs is a plus
- Experience in Data Migration projects is a plus
- Basic Technical and functional knowledge of retail area is a plus to help track and analyze migration errors
- Able to follow, track and manage a plan provided to them
- Able to escalate delays as identified