SAP Fashion Practice Principal
- Should have 15+ years of experience in managing and deploying technology solutions for SAP.
- Thought leader in the Fashion Industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices.
- Should have worked on at least 4 – 6 AFS/ FMS projects with one or all of the following SAP Fashion functions:
- Master Data Management
- Planning and Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Re-Scheduling and Allocation Run
- Experience working with S/4 HANA Implementation and Conversion projects.
- Good understanding of SAP's product roadmap for fashion
- Must have good knowledge on AFS Apparel Footwear Solution and migration process from AFS to FMS
- Should be able to,
- Lead customer engagements at an executive level.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP FMS projects
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met
- Perform lead role on multiple projects
- Mentor a team to take them to the next level.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
- Design, customize, configure and test the SAP FMS module
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects