The SAP Master Data lead/ Architect is expected to work closely with the Business Process Experts in order to ensure data quality, compliance and operating procedures. Previous knowledge of SAP at user or master data management level is required. You will work in an international and multi-disciplinary team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business
- Develop/Maintain field mapping documents for various master data objects in FI, MM, PP, PM, WM and SD area by understanding existing business process for various business units.
- Develop/Maintain various data load templates for data collection and data upload for various master data objects in FI, MM, PP, PM, WM and SD area
- Knowledge and experience working in IS-retail is a must.
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Perform regular business related activities e.g. price and contracts updates, approval schemes • System monitoring and user management related activities
- Perform mass updates as required
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience managing master data organizations.
- Ability to develop and implement data governance and standards
- Knowledge & experience in managing data set up/process.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the current master data environment (including systems, policies, processes, and procedures)
- Strong written and communication skills in English language