SAP Retail Practice Lead
- This is a key leadership role, requiring deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technical & functional capabilities as well as business processes and industry best practices. The consultant provides comprehensive advice to our customers on long-term (Big Picture) and short-term (Quick-win) perspectives on their key strategic imperatives and recommends innovations which anticipate the future directions of both business and IT stakeholders. Excellent facilitation and communication skills are essential as is engaging with executive stakeholders, partners and SAP account teams Key member of the SAP Consumer Industry Practice that helps define our client’s core strategic road map and provides leadership in their transformation journey.
- Help our customers understand how SAP fits into their roadmap and what functionality should be leveraged to meet their business requirements.
- Provide our customers key insight and direction related to industry trends, best practices, and world-class solutions.
- Broad knowledge of the SAP IS-Retail Management Solution and deep industry expertise.
- Thought leader in the Retail Industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices.
- Broad Industry /corporate process implementation knowledge across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP).
- Stay informed of the SAP roadmap, solutions, service offerings and market trends.
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with our customer, IT and business executives.
- Must have about 15+ years of progressing experience.
- Must have good experience as SAP Retail Architect
- Nice to have S/4 experience.
- Must have strengths in Retail master data; understand store operations and all related logistics.
- Must understand the merchandising function and the impact to the rest of the solution.
- Must have Setup Article Master, Site Profiles, Structured Articles, Merchandise Categories, Assortment, and Retail Pricing & Promotions.