Should have 15+ years of experience in managing and deploying technology solutions for SAP.
Thought leader in the Retail Industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices.
Experience working with S/4 HANA Implementation and Conversion projects.
Minimum 5-8 Full-lifecycle project delivery experience within some or all of the following SAP Retail functions:
- Master Data Management
- Replenishment Planning
- Assortment Management
- Pricing and Promotions
- Inventory Management
- Merchandise Distribution
- Point of Sale Data Management
Should be able to,
- Lead customer engagements at an executive level.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP IS-Retail projects
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met
- Handle lead role on multiple projects
- Mentor a team to take them to the next level.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
- Design, customize, configure and test the SAP IS-Retail module
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects