These are the terms and conditions set for your use of the SimpleRetail offering by Applexus. In using Applexus Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and have agreed to these Terms on your behalf and/or that of any person or entity for which you are using Applexus Services. We may change our Terms and Conditions from time to time, and if so will attempt to notify you of such changes by means of email or by a display message when you next use the Applexus Services. If you continue to use the Applexus Services, your use will be governed by the updated Terms. In addition to these terms you will also accept the following conditions.
- Applexus will deliver the Application/Solution discussed in this document via onsite and/or offshore Delivery Model
- In case of any business loss or consequential damage due to non-working of the configured system, Applexus consultants will not be held responsible
- Applexus does not provide resolution to issue which are due to product defects delivered and implemented. Professional services for upgrade are out of scope.
- All issues arising due to these and such below-mentioned points will be charged extra at the then prevalent services rates. Applexus shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to add or remove items from the below list.
- Support Level 1 - partner responsibility
- Support Level 2 - partner responsibility
- Assistance with analysis for issues specific to the client environment, which are not product defects
- Any changes to existing configuration and landscape
- Any part of application not delivered by Applexus
- Any hardware or infrastructure
- If any data is changed in the database directly
- DBA activities
- Data backup
- If the database server is down
- Performance related issues due to back office accounting or ERP solution
- Connectivity issues
- Upgrade professional services
*Support Level 1: Acknowledgment of a support request and provision of a ticket number to the end-user to enable him to track progress on his request.
*Support Level 2: Basic tasks which can be carried out without intervention at the code level. This may include technical and functional guidance and/or installation, reinstallation of Software, installation of patches, service releases, minor and major releases as provided by Applexus.
- The prices for SimpleRetail are as set out on the website pricing page or as notified to you in the case of customized plans and are subject to change.
- Applexus can change the pricing, and/or introduce new pricing packages and terms at any time by giving you 30 days' prior notice via email and/or by means of a display message the next time you use the services.
- The updated pricing and package terms will apply to you from expiry of that notice, unless you choose to cancel your account before the changes take effect.
- The new pricing/package will apply to you immediately if you choose to update your plan/package or if you reactivate your plan after cancellation.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website,
please contact us here: https://www.applexus.com/contact-us
33507 9th Avenue South
Federal Way, WA-98003