The nEXIM import export software solution from Applexus transforms the way you conduct your foreign trade business transactions. nEXIM is an add-on solution to SAP EXIM. The core functions of nEXIM are managing & tracking Export-Import Licenses/Schemes, managing export incentives, automating export documentation, and tracking import shipment clearance transactions.
To trade and transact in the international marketplace, you need to manage an extensive documentation process comply with international trade rules and regulations. The nEXIM solution enables automated transactions with payment instruments like LC, bonds and bank guarantee. It offers increased visibility into your Export-Import operations by capturing available data from SAP and reporting on key indicators.
Easy management of dynamic schemes which may be subject to timely revisions. This is complemented by end-to-end management of license/scheme lifecycle, including its redemption.
Export Incentive Management
Ensures 100% accuracy in availing Export Incentives, which can help avoid loss of Export revenue caused by manual processing.
Logistics Expense Management
Helps you track complete logistics expense in detail to evaluate budgeted expense and actual spend.
- Flexibility to create pre-shipment and post-shipment documents that are essential for customs clearance, from data available in your ERP
- Manages documentation as per LC terms and conditions to ensure error-free document submission to the bank
Trade Finance Management
- Automates LC processes of both export and import by directly fetching data from SAP and LC document. This avoids manual errors
- Sends notifications on LC expiry dates, bank limits, payments, and more
Goods in Transit and Bill of Entry’
- Tracks import shipments clearance process and plans monthly material requirements for production with more accuracy
- Files Goods in Transit with an approximate estimate of the duty payable. Includes information such as quantity of goods, port of loading and delivery, ETA and more. This helps you plan your duty requirement in advance and avoid paying detention and demurrage
- Files Bill of Entry (BOE) with key details such as the actual duty payable, license utilization, customs BOE number, and more
- India’s First (and globally second) co-innovated product with SAP
- Certified by SAP for integration with S/4HANA
- Compatible with both ECC and S4HANA variants
- Dedicated help desk team to assist you with enhancements, statutory updates and support