- Solid experience of 3 - 5 continuous years in UX solution development and implementation
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular 5 or later and NodeJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core angular and Nodejs
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) experience should be at least 3 years with overall expected SAP experience is 9 years
- Involved in at least 1 full life cycle SAP C4C implementation project
- SAP CRM Functional experience includes extensive business process knowledge in areas such as Sales, Marketing and Analytics
- SAP C4C Sales Solution experience includes working knowledge of Leads, Opportunity, Quote and Account and Contact Management.
- Ability to work together with SAP and other partners in a time sensitive environment
- SAP C4C Experience on ID mapping for Integration and Code list mapping.
- Develop functional design based on the business requirements and to be able to translate the same into project deliverables
- C4C UI Concepts (screen configuration, layouts, business roles, and other concepts)
- C4C Integration Experience with non-SAP systems is must
- Relevant SAP Certification would be an added advantage.
- Identifying candidates with the right skills to match the US clients' requirements.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: screening resumes, interviewing, offer, negotiation and closing of candidates and responsibilities till joining of candidates.
- Should ensure to revert / submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submittals to meet sharp deadlines of submittals for each requisition.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Yahoo Hot Jobs), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Making use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals.
- Must be good team player and should be capable to interact with the team members on a regular basis.
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) positions.
- Responsible for coordinating fulfilment of other formalities such as background check, drug test etc., leading to joining post placement.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Must be willing to work in night shifts
- Excellent verbal / written communication & interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with Bench sales.
- Market candidates to tier -1 companies, build a relationship with them and be a liaison to help the consultant
- Proven successful sales record in the IT Staffing and Consulting Industry
- Must know how to negotiate rates.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads.
- Excellent communication and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Experience working with H1B, OPT, US citizens, GC candidates preferred.
- Must have strong US vendor relations (at least 10) Prime Vendor or Direct Client Only (NO Layers)
- Experience with full-cycle Contract C2C Sales: vetting requirements from Job Portals, Cold Calling, Identifying the best consultants, Extensive Resume Review before submission, confirming the best rates for consultants, following up for interview schedules, closing the best deals.
- Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis
- Ability to develop a Vendor network and get candidates placed in quick turnaround time.
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships.
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought after candidates for client marketing.
- Understanding the requirements of the clients.
- Schedule Interviews.
- Extensive worked on different sites such as Dice.com, Monster.com, C2C and Careerbuilder.com, etc.
- Working during US hours only
- 4 – 8 years of strong experience in SAP ABAP.
- Expert on Advance ABAP BADI (Business Add-In), IDOC (Intermediate Document) Extensions, ABAP Objects, BAPI (Business Application Programming Interface).
- Strong experience in Advanced Business Application Programming using S/4 HANA
- Good experience working in SD, and FICO SAP modules
- Hands on experience in SAP UI5 application development for both mobile and desktop, and integration with OData services.
- Experience in Fiori apps implementation including configuration.
- Experience with different http services integration like rest/Web service.
- 4-7 years of testing / test automation experience
- Experienced in Agile Scrum model
- Experienced in working with open source tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, JUnit, JIRA and Eclipse.
- Experienced in Manual Testing, Black Box, Functional, Regression, System Integration.
- Manage the testing activities and remove impediments as encountered by testers, ex: data blockers.
- Design and build the automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycles.
- Determine the validation requirements for Production deployment and provide the validation steps document for the same.
- Understanding of Agile/Lean methodology, QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Participating in design and refinement sessions and elaborate the acceptance criteria of stories.
- Participate in the acceptance/closure of stories through gating and required deliverables checklist
- Analyzing Business Requirements / Features and preparing the Test conditions.
- Develop test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and document reports, test results.
- Should be able to design and execute tests for an application/system based on the requirements & architecture.
- Should be able to perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests.
- Develop programs to meet software design requirements, conduct functional analysis, and document user needs and steps required to develop new programs and upgrade systems.
- Experience in job offered or related occupation required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics, or a related field of study required at a minimum.
- 33507 9th Ave South, Bldg #D, Federal Way, Washington 98003.
- Satish Kaleru, Manager - Immigration Applexus Technologies, LLC 33507 9th Ave South, Bldg #D, Federal Way, Washington 98003
Location of employment
Mail resume to
Multiple positions open. Travel required to various and unanticipated locations.