Applexus Intelligent Supplier Invoice Transformation & Enablement (Applexus InSITE)
Offers streamlined process flows using intelligent data extraction with automated exception handling and approval workflows for processing vendor invoices. Built on SAP platform with easy deployment & easy maintenance
Applexus InSITE is built on SAP platform and delivers an end-to-end automated vendor invoice processing. It helps organizations to digitize PO & Non-PO based invoice processing needs with a short implementation timeline. It is built on SAP Fiori and has a simple and intuitive user experience. The business rules can be easily configured based on the processing needs.
Replacing manual data entry with automation, Applexus InSITE captures the invoices received through multiple channels (Email, Scan, EDI, Idoc, Supplier Self Service Portal, Procurement Platforms) via Applexus Intelligent Data Extraction and Recognition (AIDER) technology.
Automated invoice validation and exception handling enable Accounts Payable to detect and remediate errors early in the invoice process flow in addition to eliminating data entry and manual processing errors.
AI POWERED VENDOR INVOICE AUTOMATION SOLUTION TO TRANSFORM ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
Our industry experts in the latest webinar, AI powered Vendor Invoice Automation Solution to Transform Accounts Payable explored more on the latest innovations in invoice management and automation and how it goes beyond the standard AP processes to completely automate your vendor invoice processing.
Applexus InSITE Experience
Applexus InSITE Business Benefits
- Easy, intuitive, and streamlined user interface and experience with productivity-enhancing features
- Eliminates duplicate invoice settlements, reduces processing costs and facilitates discrepancy resolution.
- Minimal data entry for the accounts payable team increases the efficiency of AP executives.
- Easy configurability by business users
- Leverages available discounts and reduces late fees.
- Provides end-to-end visibility throughout the invoice process lifecycle.
- Improves vendor management compliance, maximizing alignment between vendor negotiations and payments
- Automates invoice review, approval, and exception handling early in the payment process
- Facilitates internal and external financial auditing and reporting
- Links AP to provide a more complete financial view for CFOs while delivering a single interface for users to manage their workflow.
Applexus InSITE Technical Benefits
- Pre-packaged configuration and short implementation timeline
- Deep integration within finance ensuring timely and accurate error handling
- Comprehensive audit trail and access traceability capabilities
- Seamless, customizable validation routines aligned to AP validation
- Easy cloud-based deployment and support
- Secure, scalable, and easy to monitor process flows
- Flexible architecture allowing for fast and reliable integration of new mergers and acquisitions
Real-time AP auditing has the most direct impact on the finance, treasury, and compliance parts of the organization. Complex spend policies are much easier to enforce when all transactions are automatically reviewed compared to manual spot-checking.
InSITE offers intuitive UI and multi-device accessibility for business users to streamline the workflow effortlessly. Users can get started with InSITE with minimal training and access InSITE from any location, be it office, home, or on the go.
To know more about how InSITE can transform invoice payment processing
We are a global technology leader offering innovative software products, several of them are listed on the SAP App Centre. We are SAP Gold Partner and a co-innovation partner with SAP.
Our vision of enabling innovation in business through technology, coupled with our core values of customer first, innovation, and leading with principles, propels us to develop products tailor-made to our customers’ needs and capable of achieving and/or surpassing their expectations.
Applexus InSITE transformed the vendor invoice payment process of a leading US-based grocery chain inside out. InSITE enabled them to achieve higher efficiency and accuracy across their accounts payable cycle with end-to-end visibility. InSITE dramatically reduced their time, effort spent on invoice processing and operational cost.